Tuesday 1 December 2009

1st of December....Holidays are Coming!

It is now the 1st of December - which means mulled wine, chocolates everyday, frosted glass, christmas trees, and a reef on the front door. However, we can't have a wreath where we live because it'll most likely get stolen. Yep, thats Hyde Park for you. Hyde Park in Leeds, not London - very different areas.

To begin the festivities, I thought I'd upload some videos or images that really do remind me of christmas. To me 'The Snowman' really is christmas. I remember watching it when I was younger and loving it, and still now 'walking in the air' is such a beautiful song. Well done Aled Jones. It makes me happy.


And to be more with the times, Coca-Cola adverts do begin the christmas cheer. They did after all make Santa's suit red and white, to fit with the Coca-Cola colours. Actually I take that back, according to Wikipedia, Coca-Cola were not the first company to use a modern (red and white) Santa Claus. Well there you go, you just learn something new every day. The wonders of wikipedia.


Am I advertising here? I don't mean to be, but I kind of am. And I'm advertising for Coca-Cola. Oh dear. But it is Christmassy.

3 comments: