Tuesday 17 November 2009

La Langue D'Amour

Oui c'est vrai, les Français est la langue d'amour!


Why? Because it's beautiful, charming, romantic, and one can say 'amour'. At the moment I'm studying French as an elective, as part of my degree, in order for me to successfully marry a VERY good looking and charming French man. But also, and probably equally unlikely, I'm learning french so that I can work in Paris for my year in industry next year. Well, potentially. I have visited France many a time, and Paris a few times. But, no surprise, I love it, and I love how it is photographed and illustrated and how it is just so elegant, and classic. Take Chanel for instance. Again, no surprise there. These are just a few photos that I have taken of the city myself...
















...I do however want to go back and take millions more.
I am lucky enough to go to Premier Vision in February as an honorary textileser, amongst fashioners. But I'll find any excuse to go. I am inspired to use this blog to search through french related designers and artists, and will hopefully document on here, my qualms and difficulties with finding an internship in Paris. IF, I find one. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Je suis content de voir un nouvelle étudiant dans le champ de français. Bon courage!

    ReplyDelete