Monday 26 October 2009

When Wonders Think

I want to explain my blogs' name. I think I need to. It did take me about a year to think this up - which just goes to show how talented I am at writing, and my general geniusness. I am still not entirely happy with it and will almost definitely change it. For the time being its 'When Wonders Think'. My flat mate scrutinized it, trying to figure out what I was meant to say. I think she might think that I'm illiterate and can't construct sentences. Which to be honest, may be true. But anyway, timidly, I responded 'that it was a play on words - as in, When One Does Think, as it is documenting my Wonders and my Thoughts'. I don't know whether that's obvious, or just made sense in my little mind. But I suppose that's what this blog is really about - for me to put what's in my mind up. And to find things for me to put in my mind.
Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment