Wednesday 25 November 2009

"Never put off until tomorrow the fun you can have today"


This morning I sat at my sewing machine ready to wizz through 12 cheerleading outfits, but instead just sat there, on my weird posture chair, staring at all my birthday cards. I really do love birthday cards. I think they're really special... well they can be really special...obviously depending on who wrote it and what they wrote. But it got me thinking about card designs and how many there are. There are cards for all types of occasions, some pretty ridiculous. There are the birthday cards, the thank you cards, the anniversary cards, the valentines cards, the weddings cards, of course the Christmas cards, the 'feel better soon' cards, the mothers and fathers day cards, the general congratulations cards, the baby's born cards, the good luck cards, the 'sorry you're leaving' cards, the sympathy cards and apparently sorry cards. And then there's the theme of the card - whether its a jokey one, a flowery one, a teddy bear one (yuck), a poem, an arty one, an embellished one...well it just goes on and on.
I wonder if I should get into card making...

No comments:

Post a Comment